The benefits of childcare for your young child are many and varied, although some may disagree. Childcare for many parents comes with the feeling of guilt for leaving your child or children in care instead of at home with you, where all children should be……… so some people believe, here are the top 10 benefits of childcare as we see them.
The top 10 reasons for your child to attend childcare include:
Benefits of childcare for the children
- Interactions / socialization with children their own age
- Vast array of educational resources
- Educators with extensive up to date knowledge in the development of 0-5 year olds
- Environments designed for different types of play and learning
- Links to the wider community
- Working with and alongside others
Benefits of childcare for parents
- Ability to continue with their own career path
- Assurance your children are being provided with early education
- Respite (we all need a bit of that every now and then)
Now with the first National Curriculum for 0-5 year olds, there is no better time to consider childcare. As you can see, childcare can provide many benefits.
For more information about the curriculum visit www.acecqa.gov.au