After what feels like many hours reading christmas jokes for kids, I have come up with my list of 24 for our children’s advent calander. I hope you to get joy out of sharing these with your children
(1) What is the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet?
The Christmas alphabet has no l (noel).
(2) What is green, white, and red all over?
A. A sun burnt elf.
(3) Knock knock!
Snow use – I’ve forgotten my name again!
(4) What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations?
(5) Whats red, white and blue at christmas time?
A sad candy cane!
(7) Why do reindeer scratch themselves?
Because they’re the only ones who know where they itch!
(8) What do you get if you cross Santa with a detective?
(9) Why does Santa Claus like to work in the garden?
Because he likes to hoe, hoe, hoe!
(10) What is a snowman’s favorite lunch?
(11) What do you call a snowman party?
(12) What do you get when you cross a snowman with a shark?
(13) What do you call an Eskimo cow?
(14) Knock Knock.
(15) What did one Christmas cracker say to the other Christmas cracker?
My POP is bigger than yours!
(16) What comes at the end of Christmas Day?
The letter “Y”!
(17) What’s the best thing to give Santa for Christmas?
A list of everything you want!
(18) What do wild animals sing at Christmastime?
Jungle bells, jungle bells, jungle all the way!
(19) What did one Christmas light say to the other Christmas light?
You light me up!
(20) What kind of candle burns longer, a red candle or a green candle?
Neither, candles always burn shorter
(21) How many presents can Santa fit in an empty sack?
Only one, after that it’s not empty anymore
(22) Who gives dogs Christmas presents?
(23) What do you call an old snowman?
(24) What Christmas carol is a favourite of parents?